TRACE MODE 6.09.2 New Release Available to Users
Adastra Technical support team announces a new release of an integrated and SCADA- SOFTLOGIC-system TRACE MODE 6.09.2.
The new release has successfully passed certification tests for compatibility with the Microsoft operating system Windows 8.1.
The new release 6.09.2 offers new software products and some improved features of the existing ones.
Changes in the current modules functionality
- The Micro TRACE MODE OEM for xPAC is now available in 127 channels option.
- Expanded support for the protocol IEC 60870-5-104 slave and Modbus TCP slave provided in the Micro TRACE MODE OEM for xPAC. Now these protocols are supported for all channel options, which reduces the cost of the TRACE MODE based remote control systems.
- Expanded support for the protocol IEC 60870-5-104 slave and Modbus TCP slave provided in the server class products - Real time monitors. Now these open protocols are available starting from the 127 channels.
- The Micro TRACE MODE GSM / GPRS + OEM for WinPAC-8000 modules features support for the Modbus TCP Slave protocol . Users are advised to watch a training video showing the development of a system in which TRACE MODE RTM acts as a server of the IEC 60870-5-104 (slave) protocol, and connects to another RTM (client) via the IEC 60870-5-104 driver.
- Due to the expansion of IEC 60870-5-104 slave and Modbus TCP slave protocols support in various TRACE MODE server class products the supply of Micro TRACE MODE 6 GSM / GPRS + for WinPAC-8000 with open protocols and of Micro TRACE MODE 6 for accounting systems is stopped. Technical support for the licenses sold will be provided in the usual manner.
- Modbus TCP protocol communication in the Micro TRACE MODE OEM for WinPAC-8000.
- The Network spy.
- The Remote debugging.
- The history log redirecting to the database.
- The @Exit (enabled if a USER is set and in the full screen mode).
- The filtering in the GE "Alarm Report Line".
- The XOR function in the control panel of the DataCenter restored.
- Adding a user in real time.
- Property "Transparency" for video clips.
- Increased stability in the driver of IEC 60870-5-104 protocol, reconnecting after physical break of communication added.
- Window "Confirm" in the GE with control function - Fixed incorrect influence on the sound function.
- Shift to another screen in the GE "Link on the screen" in LinRTM for Linux.
- "Transparent background" property for screens removed.
- Export of the stack of the channel EVENT (sustainability of exportation to a text file).
- Corrected a possible fatal error in the implementation of the properties of "ACTION" in the GE "Control Menu."
- Fixed a fatal error when installing the graphic object (GO) on the blank screen and removal it from the screen.
- Positioning of "CONFIRMATION WINDOW". Under certain conditions "CONFIRMATION WINDOW" in the function of input values in GE (graphical element) was positioned at a considerable distance from the GE. Fixed.
- Hotkeys call from RTM corrected.
New Features Added
- Strict control of releases synchronicity for Development system and runtimes added.
- The initialization routine for GSM-modem now supports modems with restrictions on the formats of commands supported.
- The SNMP driver provides restoration of data exchange in case of loss of communication in the presence of disconnected devices.
- Expanded hot redundancy and fault tolerance features, namely:
- the data synchronization period reduced to one cycle of channel database recalculation.
- redundant nodes synchronization setup simplified.
- all CALL channels now synchronize.
- the redundant nodes status may be monitored and controlled via serial port (RS).
- the redundant nodes monitoring and control features of the system variable Redundanz expanded.
- The alarm reports can now be synchronized.
- Data exchange over internal and external interfaces improved, in particular:
- group exchange between nodes is modified and unified for all communication means (network, RS, modem, SMS).
- M-Link protocol modified (with a change in the exchange format), which provided the use of this protocol in hot standby functions and for group exchange between nodes.
- due to the lack of demand for native support of GPRS-connection and exchange with Trace Mode 5 project nodes (based on the channel CALL.MLink) this feature is canceled.
- expanded functions of the group request via Modbus protocol using the channel CALL.ChGroupReq. When linking to the Modbus-function 1 or 2, you can organize group requests 3 or 4, respectively, with unpacking the answer according to the specified data types of the arguments.
- more unification in the settings and control of the built in drivers of network protocols provided.
- the global exchange interface between any pair of nodes with keys in the configuration files changed, allowing you to set the exchange interface without editing the project.
- automatic re-initialization of data exchange via network and serial interfaces modified.
- due to changes in manufacturer specifications for IO modules of the WinPAC-8000 CE and xPAC controllers the IO support functions is unified in the respective runtimes.
- Expanded format specification for output messages in the Alarm report.
- Expanded CALL.ROOT channels functions for output to the screen and to the documents using the modified functions SubNUM.
- Increased stability and expanded the functionally of display of historical data on trends, in tables on screens and in documents. The combined data from various archives and different nodes provided.
- Rebinding of screens arguments with access to history on the historical trends provided.
- System diagnostics and debugging features enhanced.
- The console "Component View" is replaced with the new console 'RTM Panel", which significantly expands the interactive monitoring and control functions in debug mode. All information and management functions are described in the appropriate section of the documentation.
New Features of SCADA TRACE MODE 6.09 Software Update
Note! Since the release 6.09, software upgrades are available only through User's Personal Account (updates are free-of-charge). The registered programs can be downloaded only. Program registration is also carried out through the user's personal account. Registration information is on the registration card of the software and in the license agreement.
For inquiries, please contact: http://forum.tracemode.com/.
The New TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Release 6.10.2 Available For Download
AdAstra Research Group, Ltd (Moscow, Russia) has announced a new release of integrated SCADA- and SOFTLOGIC- system TRACE MODE 6.10.2.
The release is now available for all registered users of TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI for free (it is free for download from the User's Personal Account).
In accordance to increased security requirements of unauthorized access and user authentification in the process control software, new means of user rights management have been introduced. In the 6.10.2 some new features added, bugs detected fixed.
The new release 6.10.2 offers new software products and some improved features ......
Training Video: Connecting Mitsubishi FX3U PLC to TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI via Melsec Protocol
Learn how to connect a Mitsubishi Melsec FX3U PLC to TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI through built-in driver with our new free online video training.
To run the film just ....
SCADA For GSM/GPRS-based Remote Control Now Released
AdAstrA Research Group (Moscow, Russia) has launched a new SCADA/HMI class software product - TRACE MODE GSM RTM+ for GSM/GPRS-based remote control and alarming.
Utility, transportation, hi-tech house, water, gaz, fire-safety and agriculture remote control – the all-new SCADA/HMI software is designed for a range of applications that seek to receive real-time process data and communicate them to the mobile teams in a fast and reliable way.
TRACE MODE GSM RTM+ is easily programmed on IEC 6-1131/3 visual languages in SCADA/HMI TRACE MODE 6 integrated development environment.
TRACE MODE Data Center Provides Remote Web Based And Mobile Access to Control Systems
AdAstrA Research Group has released a new SCADA TRACE MODE runtime module, TRACE MODE Data Center, providing remote access to real-time control system information using web-browser via Internet/Intranet or wireless networks (GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth).
The all-new product from AdAstra is tailored to meet the needs of the corporate users of TRACE MODE looking to consolidate information from the various control systems across the plant, and provide access to this information for mobile employees, such as engineers, chief engineers, and plant management.
New free of charge drivers for TOSHIBA TOSVERT Added in TRACE MODE SCADA/HMINew free of charge drivers for TOSHIBA TOSVERT series frequency converters are added to the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software and published at the AdAstra Web site for download:
SCADA TRACE MODE 6.05 Now Avaiable
On January 30, 2007, a new release of the integrated SCADA-system TRACE MODE 6.05 has been made available, both in Professional and Standard editions.
The 6.05 release includes new features and patches for the development system and runtime modules. The new SCADA TRACE MODE and MES-EAM-HRM software from the T-FACTORY system is available for free download from the support section.
Adastra Releases TRACE MODE 6 RTM for Linux
AdAstra Company (Russia) announced the release of real-time monitor (LinRTM) for the operating system Linux.
TRACE MODE RTM is the main runtime module of the integrated TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI software, designed to operate on operator workstations.
The new LinRTM provides ...
A New Free Driver for OMRON Sysmac PLC
AdAstra Research Group (Moscow, Russia) has released a new version of the free TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI driver for the OMRON programmable logical controller. The new driver is built in the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI 6.09 release and above.
A video tutorial demonstrating the technology of OMRON PLCs connecting over the network via UDP using the free built-in driver, is available.
The new driver is much faster, easier and more functional than the previous ones. The new TRACE MODE OMRON PLC driver has the following important features...
TRACE MODE 6.07.7 SCADA/HMI Now Released
AdAstrA's Technical Support team announces a new SCADA TRACE MODE 6.07.7 release.
The 6.07.7 release makes TRACE MODE 6 fully compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, while also introducing exciting new features...
AdAstrA Releases TRACE MODE 6.07
AdAstrA Support team announces a new SCADA TRACE MODE 6.07 release.
TRACE MODE 6.07 features new development tools for electricity metering systems and building automation.
Starting with 6.07 release, SCADA TRACE MODE offers an all-in-one driver that supports a variety of protocols used in different electricity meters.
Besides new TRACE MODE 6.07 releas includes new graphical elements for building automation amd electricity metering systems.
AdAstrA Reseases a New Milestone Release, SCADA TRACE MODE 6.06!
AdAstrA launched a new release of the integrated SOFTLOGIC-SCADA-MES-EAM-HRM system, TRACE MODE 6.06, available both in Professional and Base editions. The exciting new 6.06 release provides a host of new features and technologies to dramatically increase SCADA TRACE MODE performance and functionality.
New SCADA TRACE MODE updates are available free of charge at the Support section.
HART Driver for Micro TRACE MODE 6 to Connect HART Devices and WinCon 8000
AdAstrA Research Group, Ltd made available an external driver for Micro TRACE MODE 6 industrial controller programming system. This driver is designed to connect WinCon 8000 controller to sensors and flowmeters using a popular HART protocol.
The Kristall distillery in Moscow was one of the first factories to deploy the HART driver for WinCon 8000. Previously, Micro TRACE MODE 6 for WinCon 8000 was shipped only with the integrated drivers for Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, DCS, etc.