Technical support at AdAstrA offers a new release of the integrated SOFTLOGIC-SCADA-MES-EAM-HRM system – TRACE MODE 6.05, which is shipped both in Professional and Standard editions.
The 6.05 release delivers update of the following software:
- integrated development environment (development system);
- Real-time servers – RTM, RTM+, DocRTM+, Double Force RTM+;
- NetLink Light GUI console;
- Global documentation servers;
- Global loggers;
- Real-time servers – T-Factory RTM+ and Double Force RTM+;
- T-Factory NetLink Light GUI console.
The 6.05 release includes the following additions and improvements:
- The library integration utility is now built into the development system.
- The context menu for the GI/grouped GIs (Graphical Item) now includes a command to switch between layers.
- The HMI (gHMI) and document editor now support automatic binding of dynamic GI properties, simply by drag-n-dropping arguments.
- The context menu for the GI/gGI Bitmap Image and Video now includes a command to restore the size after it has been changed.
- The highlighting colour settings for the GIs can be now changed by mouse-over.
- The Settings window now includes a setting tab for the document editor options.
- GUI for the real-time monitors
- Trend GI:
- The curves can now be moved in the displayed value list, thus allowing an operator to create an actual list of the operator jobs in real-time
- A radio-button for data source is now available to switch between real-time or archive data.
- A new Archive trend GI has been added, which is a modification of Trend GI, offering graphical view of the archive data only.
- The HMI now includes Archive tables and Archive bar graph GIs.
- The HMI (gHMI) now includes GIs (gGIs) such as Polyline with filling, Pump, standard video set, switch group.
- The multi-line text for Text and Button GIs is now available.
- The texturing options for the 3D GIs have been enhanced.
- Report generating:
- The programs processing, while generating the document tables is now available. For instance, by using programs, you can process the tables, while performing archive sampling, and then send the ready mathematical processing results to the archive tables
- You can now output messages from a local alarm report and other documents to the document to be generated
- The print server now provides enhanced features for dynamic creation of the document file saving direction, while offering document creation process management and message category allocation functions.
- For node redundancy mechanism:
- Automatic primary node selection (WORK/TRACE arbitration) upon reconnection in your redundant and triple-redundant systems
- @Net_DDE and @Logging system variables ensure additional permanent settings synchronization across the redundant nodes.
- You can now define a number of the alarm report lines to be read upon start-up.
- A CALL.TVarray channel has been added to ensure consistent copying of the settings in the set time sequence.
- We have also improved a number of existing features, ensuring:
- much faster display of your archive data in the trends by optimizing SIAD data sampling algorithm;
- no more freezing of the Modbus TCP protocol across noisy data transfer lines;
- improved ActiveX support;
- improved curve display on your real-time trend for any settings that change rarely;
- improved verification of the entered numbers upon "clicking" control using Enter and send function;
- stack volume for EVENT channel increased to 254;
- enhanced support of your regional data format settings for Node alarm report GI;
- improved mechanisms of remote project loading and debugging.
- We have re-enabled a number of features:
- screen template transfer to a component library;
- SMS sending by the GSM-enabled real-time monitors;
- /hide option for hiding the RTM system panel when launched in the full-screen mode;
- screen reloading using @Load variable.
- We have corrected the localized errors causing:
- IDE crash by pressing Alt when renaming the project components;
- incorrect management priorities when sending the same parameter from several workstations in the distributed systems;
- incorrect ST language functions of exponentiation and logarithm, if over 32 per program;
- inaccurate floating point computing;
- incorrect input format and display of the double precision numbers;
- incorrect control of the layer visibility in the pop-up window;
- incorrect I-7053 module addressing.
The QA at AdAstrA have thoroughly tested the 6.05 release according to the ISO 9001:2000.
The 6.05 release is available for free download by the current users of your integrated TRACE MODE 6.05 SOFTLOGIC-SCADA-MES-EAM-HRM system from the support section of our site:
To update your existing version, please uninstall the previous release via Control Panel and install 6.05 release into your working directory.
The next TRACE MODE 6.06 release is to be shipped in August, 2007.
In case of questions, please see: http://forum.adastra.ru/.