SCADA TRACE MODE 6.05 Now Avaiable
Technical support at AdAstrA offers a new release of the integrated SOFTLOGIC-SCADA-MES-EAM-HRM system – TRACE MODE 6.05, which is shipped both in Professional and Standard editions.
The 6.05 release delivers update of the following software:
- integrated development environment (development system);
- Real-time servers – RTM, RTM+, DocRTM+, Double Force RTM+;
- NetLink Light GUI console;
- Global documentation servers;
- Global loggers;
- Real-time servers – T-Factory RTM+ and Double Force RTM+;
- T-Factory NetLink Light GUI console.
The 6.05 release includes the following additions and improvements:
- The library integration utility is now built into the development system.
- The context menu for the GI/grouped GIs (Graphical Item) now includes a command to switch between layers.
- The HMI (gHMI) and document editor now support automatic binding of dynamic GI properties, simply by drag-n-dropping arguments.
- The context menu for the GI/gGI Bitmap Image and Video now includes a command to restore the size after it has been changed.
- The highlighting colour settings for the GIs can be now changed by mouse-over.
- The Settings window now includes a setting tab for the document editor options.
- GUI for the real-time monitors
- Trend GI:
- The curves can now be moved in the displayed value list, thus allowing an operator to create an actual list of the operator jobs in real-time
- A radio-button for data source is now available to switch between real-time or archive data.
- A new Archive trend GI has been added, which is a modification of Trend GI, offering graphical view of the archive data only.
- The HMI now includes Archive tables and Archive bar graph GIs.
- The HMI (gHMI) now includes GIs (gGIs) such as Polyline with filling, Pump, standard video set, switch group.
- The multi-line text for Text and Button GIs is now available.
- The texturing options for the 3D GIs have been enhanced.
- Report generating:
- The programs processing, while generating the document tables is now available. For instance, by using programs, you can process the tables, while performing archive sampling, and then send the ready mathematical processing results to the archive tables
- You can now output messages from a local alarm report and other documents to the document to be generated
- The print server now provides enhanced features for dynamic creation of the document file saving direction, while offering document creation process management and message category allocation functions.
- For node redundancy mechanism:
- Automatic primary node selection (WORK/TRACE arbitration) upon reconnection in your redundant and triple-redundant systems
- @Net_DDE and @Logging system variables ensure additional permanent settings synchronization across the redundant nodes.
- You can now define a number of the alarm report lines to be read upon start-up.
- A CALL.TVarray channel has been added to ensure consistent copying of the settings in the set time sequence.
- We have also improved a number of existing features, ensuring:
- much faster display of your archive data in the trends by optimizing SIAD data sampling algorithm;
- no more freezing of the Modbus TCP protocol across noisy data transfer lines;
- improved ActiveX support;
- improved curve display on your real-time trend for any settings that change rarely;
- improved verification of the entered numbers upon "clicking" control using Enter and send function;
- stack volume for EVENT channel increased to 254;
- enhanced support of your regional data format settings for Node alarm report GI;
- improved mechanisms of remote project loading and debugging.
- We have re-enabled a number of features:
- screen template transfer to a component library;
- SMS sending by the GSM-enabled real-time monitors;
- /hide option for hiding the RTM system panel when launched in the full-screen mode;
- screen reloading using @Load variable.
- We have corrected the localized errors causing:
- IDE crash by pressing Alt when renaming the project components;
- incorrect management priorities when sending the same parameter from several workstations in the distributed systems;
- incorrect ST language functions of exponentiation and logarithm, if over 32 per program;
- inaccurate floating point computing;
- incorrect input format and display of the double precision numbers;
- incorrect control of the layer visibility in the pop-up window;
- incorrect I-7053 module addressing.
The QA at AdAstrA have thoroughly tested the 6.05 release according to the ISO 9001:2000.
The 6.05 release is available for free download by the current users of your integrated TRACE MODE 6.05 SOFTLOGIC-SCADA-MES-EAM-HRM system from the support section of our site:
To update your existing version, please uninstall the previous release via Control Panel and install 6.05 release into your working directory.
The next TRACE MODE 6.06 release is to be shipped in August, 2007.
In case of questions, please see: http://forum.adastra.ru/.
The New TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Release 6.10.2 Available For Download
AdAstra Research Group, Ltd (Moscow, Russia) has announced a new release of integrated SCADA- and SOFTLOGIC- system TRACE MODE 6.10.2.
The release is now available for all registered users of TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI for free (it is free for download from the User's Personal Account).
In accordance to increased security requirements of unauthorized access and user authentification in the process control software, new means of user rights management have been introduced. In the 6.10.2 some new features added, bugs detected fixed.
The new release 6.10.2 offers new software products and some improved features ......
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Controls Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant Fire Safety System
SKB Tensor company (Russia, Moscow region) has developed and successfully commissioned an automated fire safety system for units №1 and №2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant, India (Tamil Nadu).
The automated fire safety system for units №1 and №2 of Kudankulam nuclear power plant, India runs under control of TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI (AdAstrA, Russia).
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI performs the following functions ...
DPTA Corp is TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Software Dealer In Ho Chi Minh City (Viet Nam)The Ho Chi Minh City based (Viet Nam) Duc Phong Technology and Automation Corporation (DPTA) has the status of AdAstrA Authorized Dealer. The corporatin has the experience and qualifications to sales and customer support for TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software.
TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION AND GERMAN STYLE AUTO was established in 2006, with a team of professionals, engineers, management staff are formally trained, motivated and experienced customers always trust.
TRACE MODE 6.09.2 New Release Available to Users
Adastra Technical support team announces a new release of an integrated and SCADA- SOFTLOGIC-system TRACE MODE 6.09.2.
The new release has successfully passed Microsoft certification tests for compatibility with the Microsoft operating system Windows 8.1.
The new release 6.09.2 offers new software products and some improved features ...
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Controls Ventilation in a Riga Commercial and Office Center
A Riga city based Sia Rameda company (Riga , Latvia) has used russian made TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software to develop a control system for ventilation, heating and cooling equipment in the RD Holding commercial and office center in Riga (street Maskavas 240, Riga , Latvia).
The main purpose of the work is to connect all ventilation machines, chillers and heating units to a centralized computer, supervisory control system to ensure round the clock equipment monitoring from a single center.
The Sia Rameda engineers have replaced an old ....
Training Video: Connecting Mitsubishi FX3U PLC to TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI via Melsec Protocol
Learn how to connect a Mitsubishi Melsec FX3U PLC to TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI through built-in driver with our new free online video training.
To run the film just ....
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI In Control of The Biogas Fuel Production Plant in Poland
The Test company (Poland) used the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software to build the control system for the plant of biogas fuel production from the sewerage - Elbląskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji w Elblągu Sp. z o.o., situated in Elblag city in north-eastern Poland.
The Elblag city is a Polish leader in energy production from renewable sources, including biogas and biomass.
According to the developers of biofuel production systems, the use of SCADA TRACE MODE has reduced the overall cost of the project in two-three times (compared to the same level SCADA software).
The system monitors the following values ...
Adastra Releases TRACE MODE 6 RTM for Linux
AdAstra Company (Russia) announced the release of real-time monitor (LinRTM) for the operating system Linux.
TRACE MODE RTM is the main runtime module of the integrated TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI software, designed to operate on operator workstations.
The new LinRTM provides ...
The Brodsky Refinery (Bosnia) Implements TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI for EURO 5 Gasoline Production
In Bosnia, the Bosanski Brod refinery launched a second production line, which was repaired by the Russian company Zarubezhneft. Now the plant is able to produce the gasoline conforming to the Euro 5 standard.
The operator control systems for the gasoline production at the Bosanski Brod refinery were developped and implemented by several Russian system integrators. All integrators used Russian SCADA-software TRACE MODE 6 (AdAstra Research Group, Moscow) for process control of gasoline production.
New Brodsky refinery control system consists of the following parts ...
A New Free Driver for OMRON Sysmac PLC
AdAstra Research Group (Moscow, Russia) has released a new version of the free TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI driver for the OMRON programmable logical controller. The new driver is built in the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI 6.09 release and above.
A video tutorial demonstrating the technology of OMRON PLCs connecting over the network via UDP using the free built-in driver, is available.
The new driver is much faster, easier and more functional than the previous ones. The new TRACE MODE OMRON PLC driver has the following important features...
TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI In Control Of City Water Supply Utilities
The Iron–Technik company (Ust -Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan), an AdAstra authorized system integrator, has launched into commercial operation an automation system for municipal public utility named "Oskemen" (Ust -Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan ).
The new control system is build with TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software and embraces 14 plants of the "Oskemen water utility" enterprise, e.g...
Pakistan Students Study Industrial Automation Technologies with SCADA TRACE MODEA new laboratory practice on Supervisory control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) system development is launched for undergraduate students of Electrical Engineering at University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Punjab, Pakistan). University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila commonly referred to as UET Taxila is among the best engineering universities in Pakistan. The new practice is based on the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software.
The laboratory work was developed by Director Technical, Creative Electronics & Automation in his MSc Research work under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ahmad Choudhry using the Omron's latest CJ1 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), the Device-Net field bus and the latest version of TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI software.
The author can share the experiments the files of SCADA as well as PLC and complete Experimentation & Training documentation. Please contact ...