TRACE MODE 6.09.2 New Release Available to Users
Adastra Technical support team announces a new release of an integrated and SCADA- SOFTLOGIC-system TRACE MODE 6.09.2.
The new release has successfully passed certification tests for compatibility with the Microsoft operating system Windows 8.1.
The new release 6.09.2 offers new software products and some improved features of the existing ones.
Changes in the current modules functionality
- The Micro TRACE MODE OEM for xPAC is now available in 127 channels option.
- Expanded support for the protocol IEC 60870-5-104 slave and Modbus TCP slave provided in the Micro TRACE MODE OEM for xPAC. Now these protocols are supported for all channel options, which reduces the cost of the TRACE MODE based remote control systems.
- Expanded support for the protocol IEC 60870-5-104 slave and Modbus TCP slave provided in the server class products - Real time monitors. Now these open protocols are available starting from the 127 channels.
- The Micro TRACE MODE GSM / GPRS + OEM for WinPAC-8000 modules features support for the Modbus TCP Slave protocol . Users are advised to watch a training video showing the development of a system in which TRACE MODE RTM acts as a server of the IEC 60870-5-104 (slave) protocol, and connects to another RTM (client) via the IEC 60870-5-104 driver.
- Due to the expansion of IEC 60870-5-104 slave and Modbus TCP slave protocols support in various TRACE MODE server class products the supply of Micro TRACE MODE 6 GSM / GPRS + for WinPAC-8000 with open protocols and of Micro TRACE MODE 6 for accounting systems is stopped. Technical support for the licenses sold will be provided in the usual manner.
- Modbus TCP protocol communication in the Micro TRACE MODE OEM for WinPAC-8000.
- The Network spy.
- The Remote debugging.
- The history log redirecting to the database.
- The @Exit (enabled if a USER is set and in the full screen mode).
- The filtering in the GE "Alarm Report Line".
- The XOR function in the control panel of the DataCenter restored.
- Adding a user in real time.
- Property "Transparency" for video clips.
- Increased stability in the driver of IEC 60870-5-104 protocol, reconnecting after physical break of communication added.
- Window "Confirm" in the GE with control function - Fixed incorrect influence on the sound function.
- Shift to another screen in the GE "Link on the screen" in LinRTM for Linux.
- "Transparent background" property for screens removed.
- Export of the stack of the channel EVENT (sustainability of exportation to a text file).
- Corrected a possible fatal error in the implementation of the properties of "ACTION" in the GE "Control Menu."
- Fixed a fatal error when installing the graphic object (GO) on the blank screen and removal it from the screen.
- Positioning of "CONFIRMATION WINDOW". Under certain conditions "CONFIRMATION WINDOW" in the function of input values in GE (graphical element) was positioned at a considerable distance from the GE. Fixed.
- Hotkeys call from RTM corrected.
New Features Added
- Strict control of releases synchronicity for Development system and runtimes added.
- The initialization routine for GSM-modem now supports modems with restrictions on the formats of commands supported.
- The SNMP driver provides restoration of data exchange in case of loss of communication in the presence of disconnected devices.
- Expanded hot redundancy and fault tolerance features, namely:
- the data synchronization period reduced to one cycle of channel database recalculation.
- redundant nodes synchronization setup simplified.
- all CALL channels now synchronize.
- the redundant nodes status may be monitored and controlled via serial port (RS).
- the redundant nodes monitoring and control features of the system variable Redundanz expanded.
- The alarm reports can now be synchronized.
- Data exchange over internal and external interfaces improved, in particular:
- group exchange between nodes is modified and unified for all communication means (network, RS, modem, SMS).
- M-Link protocol modified (with a change in the exchange format), which provided the use of this protocol in hot standby functions and for group exchange between nodes.
- due to the lack of demand for native support of GPRS-connection and exchange with Trace Mode 5 project nodes (based on the channel CALL.MLink) this feature is canceled.
- expanded functions of the group request via Modbus protocol using the channel CALL.ChGroupReq. When linking to the Modbus-function 1 or 2, you can organize group requests 3 or 4, respectively, with unpacking the answer according to the specified data types of the arguments.
- more unification in the settings and control of the built in drivers of network protocols provided.
- the global exchange interface between any pair of nodes with keys in the configuration files changed, allowing you to set the exchange interface without editing the project.
- automatic re-initialization of data exchange via network and serial interfaces modified.
- due to changes in manufacturer specifications for IO modules of the WinPAC-8000 CE and xPAC controllers the IO support functions is unified in the respective runtimes.
- Expanded format specification for output messages in the Alarm report.
- Expanded CALL.ROOT channels functions for output to the screen and to the documents using the modified functions SubNUM.
- Increased stability and expanded the functionally of display of historical data on trends, in tables on screens and in documents. The combined data from various archives and different nodes provided.
- Rebinding of screens arguments with access to history on the historical trends provided.
- System diagnostics and debugging features enhanced.
- The console "Component View" is replaced with the new console 'RTM Panel", which significantly expands the interactive monitoring and control functions in debug mode. All information and management functions are described in the appropriate section of the documentation.
New Features of SCADA TRACE MODE 6.09 Software Update
Note! Since the release 6.09, software upgrades are available only through User's Personal Account (updates are free-of-charge). The registered programs can be downloaded only. Program registration is also carried out through the user's personal account. Registration information is on the registration card of the software and in the license agreement.
For inquiries, please contact: http://forum.tracemode.com/.
The New TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Release 6.10.2 Available For Download
AdAstra Research Group, Ltd (Moscow, Russia) has announced a new release of integrated SCADA- and SOFTLOGIC- system TRACE MODE 6.10.2.
The release is now available for all registered users of TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI for free (it is free for download from the User's Personal Account).
In accordance to increased security requirements of unauthorized access and user authentification in the process control software, new means of user rights management have been introduced. In the 6.10.2 some new features added, bugs detected fixed.
The new release 6.10.2 offers new software products and some improved features ......
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Controls Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant Fire Safety System
SKB Tensor company (Russia, Moscow region) has developed and successfully commissioned an automated fire safety system for units №1 and №2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant, India (Tamil Nadu).
The automated fire safety system for units №1 and №2 of Kudankulam nuclear power plant, India runs under control of TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI (AdAstrA, Russia).
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI performs the following functions ...
DPTA Corp is TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Software Dealer In Ho Chi Minh City (Viet Nam)The Ho Chi Minh City based (Viet Nam) Duc Phong Technology and Automation Corporation (DPTA) has the status of AdAstrA Authorized Dealer. The corporatin has the experience and qualifications to sales and customer support for TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software.
TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION AND GERMAN STYLE AUTO was established in 2006, with a team of professionals, engineers, management staff are formally trained, motivated and experienced customers always trust.
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI Controls Ventilation in a Riga Commercial and Office Center
A Riga city based Sia Rameda company (Riga , Latvia) has used russian made TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software to develop a control system for ventilation, heating and cooling equipment in the RD Holding commercial and office center in Riga (street Maskavas 240, Riga , Latvia).
The main purpose of the work is to connect all ventilation machines, chillers and heating units to a centralized computer, supervisory control system to ensure round the clock equipment monitoring from a single center.
The Sia Rameda engineers have replaced an old ....
Training Video: Connecting Mitsubishi FX3U PLC to TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI via Melsec Protocol
Learn how to connect a Mitsubishi Melsec FX3U PLC to TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI through built-in driver with our new free online video training.
To run the film just ....
SCADA TRACE MODE In Process Control of The Biggest European Oil Shale Chemical Company
Viru RMT Ou (Estonia, EU), Authorized System Integrator of AdAstrA Research Group fulfilled reconstruction of control system for the 1000 tones gas generator retort at the main technological process of VKG oil shale company.
VKG Oil is the biggest oil shale chemical industry in Europe, the main field of activity of which is thermal processing of oil shale. 1.4 million tons oil shale is reprocessed per year. The company produces various fuel oils, which are characterized by low viscosity and a setting point below -25ºC, oil coke and pitch, summary oil shale phenols, antiseptic wood impregnation oil and bitumen.
The return of investment in reconstruction of SCADA TRACE MODE based gas generator control system was achieved within...
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI In Control of The Biogas Fuel Production Plant in Poland
The Test company (Poland) used the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software to build the control system for the plant of biogas fuel production from the sewerage - Elbląskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji w Elblągu Sp. z o.o., situated in Elblag city in north-eastern Poland.
The Elblag city is a Polish leader in energy production from renewable sources, including biogas and biomass.
According to the developers of biofuel production systems, the use of SCADA TRACE MODE has reduced the overall cost of the project in two-three times (compared to the same level SCADA software).
The system monitors the following values ...
Adastra Releases TRACE MODE 6 RTM for Linux
AdAstra Company (Russia) announced the release of real-time monitor (LinRTM) for the operating system Linux.
TRACE MODE RTM is the main runtime module of the integrated TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI software, designed to operate on operator workstations.
The new LinRTM provides ...
The Brodsky Refinery (Bosnia) Implements TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI for EURO 5 Gasoline Production
In Bosnia, the Bosanski Brod refinery launched a second production line, which was repaired by the Russian company Zarubezhneft. Now the plant is able to produce the gasoline conforming to the Euro 5 standard.
The operator control systems for the gasoline production at the Bosanski Brod refinery were developped and implemented by several Russian system integrators. All integrators used Russian SCADA-software TRACE MODE 6 (AdAstra Research Group, Moscow) for process control of gasoline production.
New Brodsky refinery control system consists of the following parts ...
A New Free Driver for OMRON Sysmac PLC
AdAstra Research Group (Moscow, Russia) has released a new version of the free TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI driver for the OMRON programmable logical controller. The new driver is built in the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI 6.09 release and above.
A video tutorial demonstrating the technology of OMRON PLCs connecting over the network via UDP using the free built-in driver, is available.
The new driver is much faster, easier and more functional than the previous ones. The new TRACE MODE OMRON PLC driver has the following important features...
TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI In Control Of City Water Supply Utilities
The Iron–Technik company (Ust -Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan), an AdAstra authorized system integrator, has launched into commercial operation an automation system for municipal public utility named "Oskemen" (Ust -Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan ).
The new control system is build with TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software and embraces 14 plants of the "Oskemen water utility" enterprise, e.g...
Pakistan Students Study Industrial Automation Technologies with SCADA TRACE MODEA new laboratory practice on Supervisory control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) system development is launched for undergraduate students of Electrical Engineering at University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Punjab, Pakistan). University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila commonly referred to as UET Taxila is among the best engineering universities in Pakistan. The new practice is based on the TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI software.
The laboratory work was developed by Director Technical, Creative Electronics & Automation in his MSc Research work under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ahmad Choudhry using the Omron's latest CJ1 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), the Device-Net field bus and the latest version of TRACE MODE 6 SCADA/HMI software.
The author can share the experiments the files of SCADA as well as PLC and complete Experimentation & Training documentation. Please contact ...